BUNKIE SERVICES LIMITED
Job Summary & Purpose
Collection/Delivery of Scrap/Auction Cars for Police/Recycling contracted work.
Job Title: HGV Class 1, Car Transporter Driver (Tramping – National )
All you need is a minimum of 12 months HGV Class 1 experience and a go-getter attitude! You will be flexible to complete tramping shift patterns on a Monday – Friday basis and have a genuine interest in car transportation.
Full training is provided along with stability, career progression and an amazing team behind you! We pride ourselves as small friendly business, providing 1st class service.
• To work in conjunction with the Transport Allocator & Clients on site
• Load each motor vehicle in accordance with procedures, ensuing they are secured safely.
• Avoid damage to vehicles, car transporter, customer and public property
• Undertake a full vehicle daily defect check of the transporter before every movement and record accordingly. Raise any vehicle defects immediately to the Transport Manager.
• Maintain a daily company diary of events & printouts.
• Abide by the regulations relating to tachograph, driver hours and Working Time Regulations
• Driver safely and professionally with due care and attention to other road users, abiding by the Highway Code/Road Traffic Act.
• Keep all documentation legible, paying attention to detail
• Display a positive attitude towards your work, always behave professionally and maintain a clean and tidy image
• always Adhere to all site rules & PPE requirements. (Uniform shall be provided)
• Full Class 1 (Cat C+E) Driving License
• Valid Digital Tachograph Card
• Valid CPC/DQC Card
• Minimum of 12 months recent experience in Class 1 Driving
• Must be comfortable undertaking overnight Mon- Fri basis
If this is for you …
Contact: Pam Brown or Sean Bunkell
Mobile: Pam 07745137493 Sean 07526910967
We also require weekend drivers for shunting work. Heysham, Lancashire. (not transporter)