November 2019 saw the acquisition of the first of 2 moving floor trailers for Lancashire based haulage company Fox Brothers. The fleet additions proved popular and secured several landfill contracts resulting in the company looking at increasing the no. of trailers further.
September welcomes the acquisition of 7 new moving floor trailers to become part of Fox Brothers’ currently 70-strong mixed fleet. This will enable Fox Brothers to continue providing a full haulage and waste solution package for existing and prospective clients.
The new acquisitions include 5 no. Kraker moving floor trailers acquired through Trailer-Tec based in Norfolk. Kraker Trailers are a leading manufacturer of moving floor trailers and are the first manufacturer to deliver moving floor trailers that are assembled with screw connections instead of the traditional welded joints.
The technical specification for these trailers includes;
- Kraker K Force HD 130cuyd capacity
- Cargofloor 7mm X Treme Durable Floor
- SAF CD Off Road Disc Brake Axles and Suspension
- HD Bumper with Towing Eye
- Dawbarn Hydroclear Sheet System
- Large Wear Plates to the Rear Side walls
- Tare Weight of 8100kgs
All units have been professionally wrapped by AST, a leading branding company based in Cumbria and who specialise in fleet graphics. AST ensured all vehicles were wrapped to specification, with all new moving floor units featuring the new Fox Brothers livery – The same of which can be seen on Fox Brothers’ new curtainside trailer additions. Their work included;
- Five part-wrap moving floor trailers – A combination of full colour printed graphics and cut vinyl.
- Two full-wrap moving floor trailers – All graphics are full colour printed and colour-matched.
- Graphics manufactured by AST in-house, at their purpose-built HQ in Cumbria and AST utilised their UK wide network of applicators to apply and fit on site at Fox Brothers’ Transport Yard.
Fox Brothers hope the increase in moving floor trailers will invite more work in bulk waste collections and disposals – Types of which includes;
- Recycled materials such as cardboard and plastics
- Collection and disposal of residual bulk unprocessed waste
- Collection and disposal of grade C wood waste
- Site clearance and comprehensive waste disposal services
- Biomass fuels